I started out making the duct tape fabric.
|Very nice for a first try, in my opinion.|
But as you can see, not all of the fabric sheets went so neatly.
|I tidied it up in the end.|
Eventually, I had two sides of the tube that would create the yoga mat bag.
With some amount of difficulty, I figured out how to put them together, none to neatly.
And the finished product!
|Not the best picture. I need a model.|
Altogether, I'm quite pleased with my first attempt at working with duct tape. Hopefully I can get a better picture. If you're interested in a custom duct tape yoga bag, do feel free to head over to my Etsy shop and let me know.